Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
30 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I taught myself how to cook out of self-defense.
(Mom hated cooking, and her "specialty" was "Liver and Onions")
2. I love to cook.
3. I think eating's pretty fun, too.
4. I enjoy many different cuisines.
5. Organ meat isn't one of them.
7. I was born in New Jersey.
8. I'm Italian.
9. The only Italian words I know are bad ones.
10. I'm married to a wonderful man who loves trying new recipes.
12. I have 5 beautiful children...and the pictures to prove it. ;)
13. I hate doing laundry.
14. I do it anyway because I hate dirty clothes even more.
15. I used to work in Marketing.
16. My favorite color is purple.
17. I like the black jelly beans best.
18. I have a weakness for dark chocolate.
19. I love penguins.
20. My favorite pets are cats.
21. We have a pet turtle.
22. I can drive a stick (manual transmission).
23. I can juggle (nothing sharp or on fire).
24. I love gardening.
25. I hate garden-eating bugs.
26. My hobby is black and white photography.
27. I enjoy public speaking.
28. I like creating fun, innovative cakes.
29. I once made a soundboard cake for a DJ's wedding. It even lit up.
30. I live in Texas, but I don't say, "y'all."
31. I've always wanted to visit New Zealand.
32. I read a lot.
33. I use vegan-certified skin care products.
34. I'm not religious, but I have a personal relationship with Jesus.
35. Okay, so I have more than thirty things...never was much good with numbers!
Oh bother!Take this quiz!
Budget Car Rentals
FAVORITE FOOD QUOTES:
The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again. ~George Miller
There is no such thing as a little garlic. ~A. Baer
Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. ~Harriet van Horne
Preach not to others what they should eat, but eat as becomes you, and be silent. ~Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD)
I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. ~Madam Benoit
The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. ~Calvin Trillin
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman
Mosquitoes remind us that we are not as high up on the food chain as we think. ~Tom Wilson
It ain't what you got, it's what you know and do with what you got, ... The difference between a cook and a chef is understanding what's going on. ~Alton Brown
Sacred cows make the best hamburger. ~Mark Twain
We load up on oat bran in the morning so we'll live forever. Then we spend the rest of the day living like there's no tomorrow. ~Lee Iacocca
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. ~J.R.R. Tolkien