Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
UPDATED DEC 2013
Geez I HAVE to stop doing this!!! 2 years ago I updated this. My two kids are now 12 and 10, grandson is three and another grandbaby is on the way whew!!
1. I now detail motorcycles for a living and couldn't be happier.
2. I paint and craft and when I'm not doing that, I'm thinking about doing that. If you'd like to check some of that out, click my website below. Not a store site. Just somewhere I've collected all my works
3. I also like to garden and love turning what I grow into edible delectable goodies.
4. Canning scares the hell outta me.
5. I love to cook (obviously) and love to eat as well!
6. I have the most loving *ahem* future husband. We've been together 16 years and have loved every minute of it. He still gives me butterflies!
7. I have been with Zaar since 2005! I've been somewhat absent the past few years. Work and family has kept me very busy! I used to be a moderately active participant here, but, then,... I went back to work
I have skulked in the shadows now and then as time permitted but it wasn't til I saw Leslie's infamous peace symbol that I realized how much I missed the people on here!
I will miss some that have left (Thorsten, you took THE BEST picture of my pasta recipe, your new site rocks!) and am looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends, even if they don't remember me!
MY RATING SYSTEM:
5 = will make over and over, as is
4 = will make again but with minor alterations
3 = will make again but with major alterations
2 = okay, might not make again without some serious alterations
1 = did not enjoy and would not make again, not to my family's taste.
I DO NOT have a favorite food, I love all food! I mean it's not to say that I haven't run across the odd mixture of foods that didn't really appeal to me, but THAT my friends is a rarity! If I must, though, (this is gonna be tough)
I LOVE: pasta, seafood(all of it), sweets, dessert(though I rarely eat, usually too full from main course), trying new tastes from around the world (from the comfort of my own home),
I LIKE bread but would rather make it, than eat it,
I LOVE vegetables (except for peas and brussel sprouts UPDATE: I've recently acquired the taste for brussels (thx to our dearly departed Miller...God Bless) and ....etc, etc, etc,....see ....told ya it'd be too hard!
I haven't been to that many restaurants but I do LOVE the Mandarin. I also like to try small town cafes you can have some of the best meals at those at the fraction of the cost of a ritzy place.
I'm not famous for much, though my MIL and SIL always ask for my noodle/veggie salad.