Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
Favorite times were as a personal chef for Key West clients' gatherings. More later. I now serve as an Executive Producer, Lifestyle expert, Senior Event Designer and V-VIP Personal Concierge for clients and celebrities, worldwide. I can be found on LinkedIn and facebook. Member/contributing chef since 2004.
One of my favorite Key West menus to prepare for clients is:
1. Escargot en croute amuse-bouche with minced multi color bell peppers Brunoise with diced Bermuda onion and a Burgundy Balsamic reduction drizzle.
Absolut Peppar (neat or miniature, perfect) martinis)
2. Conch Seviche with endive spoons.
Frozen Premium Vodka (neat)
3. Flash-Fried Key Lime/Coconut crusted Florida Spiny Lobster tail, vanilla infused rice pilaf, Gingered sugar snap peas, mango chutney.
4. Chilled Papaya soup
5. Ropa Vieja with black beans, yellow rice, Platano maduro, toasted Cuban bread darts.
6. Guava Sorbet
7. Caesar Salad topped with flaked, grilled Grouper, Key West Pink Shrimp and lightly candied, mango Brunoise.
8. Flan or 'Key West Sour Orange' sorbet to finish.
Mojitos and dancing.