Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
Cream Cheese Recipe
30 ml (2 tbsp) Olive Oil
2 Minced Garlic Cloves
650 g (24 oz) Cream Cheese
300 ml (1 1/4 cups) Whipping Cream (Heavy Cream)
15 ml (1 tbsp) Dried Basil
5 ml (1 tsp) Chili Powder (Less if you don't like spicy food)
5 ml (1 tsp) Dried Oregano
To Taste Salt and Pepper
Pieces of Italian Bread, cooked shrimp, cooked ham, mushrooms and steamed broccoli as Dippers
1. In a medium pot over medium heat, heat the oil and sautÃ© the garlic.
2. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients, except for the dippers.
3. Once all the ingredients are melted and well mixed, transfer the mixture into your cheese fondue pot.
4. If your mixture is too thick, add more light cream (or alcohol of your choice). If the mixture is too runny, add cheese.
5. Light the fondue burner and adjust the heat to maintain the cheese fondue warm but not too hot.
6. Put a piece of bread onto a fondue fork and dip it into the hot crab and cheese mixture.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping!
Note: If you are preparing this dip ahead of time, make sure to have more cream handy to soften the dip when you serve it.