Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
glatt_r?hren means 'stir until smooth' in German. We live in Germany and I'm trying to learn how to cook in German as well.
I love eating/cooking mexican food which delights my international neighbors (primarily Brits) who love spice (they have curry) and anything from Mexico is pretty good with most cultures.
We travel every month to some new place and food is a great indicator of that country's culture. Every country I've visited has a unique flavor and each values its palate and customs.
* The strangest (or least like America): Any Scandinavian fsh dish
* The best: Italy
* Not very unique/interesting: Belgium, Luxembourg
* Similar to Germany: Switzerland, Austria
* Most comforting: Bavaria, Germany
* Always 2nds: Italy and Dutch pannekoerken (pancakes with fruit, meat/cheese etc)
1. Mexican- 'Jen'chiladas, chicken enchilada soup, and anything of that nature.
2. German: brats, rouladin, kaiserschmarn, apfelstrudel, und any brot/chen (bread)
3. AMERICAN! Hamburger, dogs, potato salad, chips... I miss it!