Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.
As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.
Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.
First, thank you for your posting. It solved a need: a one dish, simpler baked pasta. I would like to offer the following revisions I made.
1) I used whole wheat pasta, the boxes of which are 13.5 oz, not 16 oz like most white pasta, but left the fluid quantity as written above.
"First, thank you for your contribution. It works well for me with white rice. I did make some revisions, though, when I make whole grain brown rice.
1) For the 15 minutes in step three, I bump the microwave from 50% to 70%.
2) I use vegetable stock in place of the water.
3) I add a spl..."
"Stunningly simple - meant as a compliment, loving food prepared as simply and well as this recipe offers. I replaced the red wine vinegar with apple cider vinegar (2 tbs) as apple pairs well with cabbage. Some onion / onion powder (like other suggested) are nice, sweetening additions. Thank you for sharing your recipe."
"We loved this soup! It is an easy recipe and produces a rich, hardy, and satisfying soup.
Thank you for sharing it.
Playing with this recipe, we've had great success with the following four revisions / additions:
1) Cooking the garlic with the onions to mellow and enrich the garlic.
2) Add some garlic and onion powders t..."